Father's Day

BASEBALL ... ... STORY My father wanted a son. I ... that since I have Intuit these secret messages, knowing that the children know that they know. My father loved me. They are also kn
BASEBALL MEMORIES
Father wanted his son to the daughter TALEMy. I understand that since I have Intuit these secret messages, knowing that the children know that they know. My father loved me. I also knew that. But the increase was the daughter of his guests. Of course, it was not his first choice. So, in the ways that the child is trying to please a parent, I tried to please, fill in and give him what he wanted. It worked for a point. Although in later years, was proud of me for most of our life together has never bothered me.
Baseball was king in New York as a child, and although my father was an avid Dodgers fan, who lived near Yankee Stadium and that was when we bonded, while still able to. Hot weekend, when I was free, we went to the game. I was eager to go with it. Hot dog vendors and cotton candy, peanuts and junk food my mother never knew of - a shared secret that makes the day just that much sweeter, even more special. Sometimes he remembered how he was little and it gets hold my hand. Sometimes he was caught in the excitement of the game, forgetting that there was a girl I care for. I understood that too, and now I got to touch his hand, sometimes my fingers around his little larger, which reminded him of my presence.
My mother never understood the special character of these excursions. In reality, neither of my parents. She knew I was gone for the day, so I was not underfoot. And he had a companion, not the son he wanted, but I did the best I could give him the pleasure he wanted. Baseball was our bond as also part of my life force.
Father's Day 2001, two years after the death of my parents are gone, but baseball is always with me. The guys in my practice of psychotherapy are often surprised at how much I know, and the passion that I will discuss the match. We walk in the discussion of how the game has changed. We discuss the relevance of the mega player wages now. We support acts and moan or applaud a home run. Men who have entrusted their lives to my professional qualifications, and I bonds. I have the education of baseball from my father to thank for this ability. I could never be the son he wanted. I have not forgotten the pain of always know. But the grandmother now adults, who like a little girl trying to be what his father wanted, there is baseball. I am grateful for this gift.
Life is very difficult to do alone,
Dr. D. Dorree Lynn, Ph.D.
I learned the game very well packaged with the Yankees and Dodger players, a few other cast: Yogi Berra, Pee Wee Reese, Joe DiMaggio, Whitey Ford, Satchel Paige and, of course, heroic Jackie Robinson. He watched the game, the miracle catch a high ball flight pop, catcher (Yogi) is the same, umps calling balls and strikes in the seventh inning stretch, when I was more than ready to go home. And sometimes divided into ice cream, an indulgence of the secret, before returning home.


Pictures/SnapShot :
Father's Day
Father's Day
Father's Day
Father's Day
Father's Day
Father's Day

0 comments:

Biggest Discounts

Amazon 25% to 50% off

Labels

Search This Blog