Soccer Follower

Man, I'm really worried about one of my two friends in the brotherhood, Hugh FoskeyThat is true, I'm really worried Fosk in those days. Hugh, with Ray Pippin and myself, as "The Brotherhood", the most elite social organization in the world. Our membership list is a total of only three since 1976, and you can not get much more exclusive than a club with only three members. Ray and Hugh are my two best friends, so if something goes wrong for one of them, it automatically becomes a problem for me. Which brings me to what happens around these days.Used Hugh Hugh and I would sometimes get together to watch a game of ball, pick up Nu-Ways, or just talk a little smack on the hottest woman that the America. Today I am lucky if we get a few minutes on the phone every day. Frankly, this worried me, so I decided to do a little undercover work to see what happens.
What I found really surprised me, but that the professional journalist research I am, I'll let all my readers the truth behind what is sordid, monopolizing the time of Hugh. In short, Hugh joined a cult. I know it's shocking, I know that is something that is difficult for all of you to believe, but Hugh involved in a cult. It's something called "football" and he deserves it and wrapped it like a freshly caught daily is an advantage. Wrong with Hugh and I do not know if I'll get him out of it. If I call a Saturday and asked them to go to a game, I know that Ross and Will (both his son, both are tears of pride, the children of the Brotherhood) have "game Saturday morning at home." Other times say they are "playing a game rec league tournament on Thursday night," or who are having "an out of Towner" way to another city.
I truly believe that Hugo and his boys play football every day, and, moreover, it seems the football season runs throughout the year, including Hugh openly admits that their children play from early February at the "plaza until around Thanksgiving. When it comes to Thanksgiving, take off a couple of weeks, getting a lot of new football equipment for Christmas, and then start again in February. Frankly, I never saw Hugh so caught up in something, it's so bad that I start to think that a group of naked women to stay away from Amazon could not get a field.Well football before he can try to get him out of this cult, I have to try to understand. I'm feeling the attraction to Hugh. Football seems to have more of his followers in South America, there are large crowds attending the games and go crazy about her.
I am sure that Hugh likes the fact that all these people are so passionate in sports and also appreciates the fact that the South Americans like to play for free and easily with the rules. I guess you would say something like football Ric Flair. If the game goes wrong, the coach is just a few new rules that distracts ref, then get his team back into the game. Hugh appreciate this kind of sportsmanship, in fact, he and his son went to school recently to learn to referee football games. This way, Hugh, Will, and Ross can not only play, but they can also take bribes and skimming by the coaches of other teams too. This small initiative could end up being so lucrative for Hugh that he could eventually retire from his job and devote himself full time to football betting. Only in America knows you.
Well, it is my duty to get Hugh out of the cult - one begins to kick his dirty laundry around the house, and a few days he spent 20 minutes telling them how the ball should weigh. It 'just too much, and I am perplexed about how to deal with. So I ask, subscribers, because the star, Hugh, and to preserve the Brotherhood, I humbly ask for your help. Maybe if enough expressions of love and kindness will find their way to him, will see sense, and then go to Ray and me to Amazon where women hang out, so that we can ask them to come out of another football game ...


Pictures/SnapShot :
Soccer Follower
Soccer Follower
Soccer Follower
Soccer Follower
Soccer Follower
Soccer Follower

0 comments:

Biggest Discounts

Amazon 25% to 50% off

Labels

Search This Blog